Sunday, September 17, 2006

First Post

Well, it’s the beginning of a new school year for me – as well as my last. This blog is my adieu to St. Catharines, the city I have lived and gone to school now for four years, and coincidentally the longest I have lived in one place. For my final year here – I will be posting my interactions and observations with my environment. I will be looking critically at the city as the studio where ideas come from infrastructure, inhabitants, and movement. I hope, should anyone stumble upon this site, that they enjoy and benefit from my writing.

Sincerely,

Luke Ghyselincks

1 Comments:

Blogger Bry said...

I googled you because I am a BIG ole creep.
Good stuff, yo.... if you ever read this. I postulate that you may just not. This will be one of those things that is lost to the abyss of the intraweb. See? Now Im rambling. But who cares! Unless someone else googles you and sees this as well...



in which case, how thoroughly embarassing.


Beautiful photos, though. I love the tone of the last few you posted.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home